Senin, 26 Oktober 2020

Kord Lagu Jar Of Heart

Sabtu 13 Februari 2021 1602. Fm G A And now you want me one more.


Chord Gitar Jar Of Heart Chord Walls

Gdim7 D Who do you think you are.

Kord lagu jar of heart. Lagu yang dirilis pada 2011 ini menjadi salah satu singel Christina Perri dari albumnya berjudul Lovestrong. Kunci Dasar C Who do you think you are Senin 21 September 2020 1617. Lirik dan Chord Lagu A Thousand Years dari Christina Perri Berikut ini lirik dan chord lagu Jar of Hearts dari Christina Perri.

TRIBUNJATENGOM - Chord kunci gitar lagu Jar Of Heart dari Christina Perri yang rilis. Sabtu 20 Februari 2021 1602. Sabtu 4 April 2020 2249.

Berikut lirik dan chord lagu Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri yang versi remix-nya viral di TikTok. Kunci Gitar Chord Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts Autoscroll Lirik Capo di fret 3 Am I know I cant take C one more step towards you G Dm Cause all thats waiting is regret Am And dont you know Im not C your ghost anymore G You lost the love F I loved the most F - Em Dm F I learned to live. Chord Dasar Kunci Gitar Lirik Lagu ChordMudahCom.

Chord Lirik Lagu Jaga Mata Jaga Hati - DJ Qhelfin Viral di. Lirik dan Chord Lagu Jar of Heart Viral di TikTok Musik Pengiring Joget Jamet Who do you think you are. Running round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart musik pengiring Joget Jamet Viral di TikTok.

Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Christina Perri Jar of Hearts Verse I Cm I know I cant take D One more step towards you A Fm Cause all thats waiting is regret Cm And dont you know Im not D your ghost anymore A G You lost the love i love the most Fm G Cm A I learned to live. Chord Lagu Chord Kunci Gitar dan Lirik Lagu Jar Of Hearts - Christina Perri Dont Come Back For Me. Lirik Jar Of Hearts oleh Christina Perri.

Lagu Jar of Hearts merupakan salah satu single dalam album Lovestrong. I had problems playing the F and Fm chord for this song mainly because I was playing the same song for 1 hour haha. Kunci gitar dan lirik lagu Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts.

Bm Running round leaving scars G Collecting your jar of hearts Gm D Tearing love apart A Youre gonna catch a cold Bm From the ice inside your soul G Dont come back for me Gm D Dont come back at all Outro Gdim7 D Who do you think you are. C And tearing love apart G Youre gonna catch a cold Am From the ice inside. Em G D Am And it took so long just to feel all right Em G D Am Remember how to put back the light in my eyes Em G D Am I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Em G D Am Cause you broke all your promises Am C D And now youre back you dont get to get me back G D Am And who do you think you are runnin round leavin scars C D.

Sabtu 16 Januari 2021 1807 WIB Tweet. Hingga Kamis 1322020 malam lagu Jar of Hearts oleh Christina Perri ini sudah dilihat sebanyak lebih dari 364 juta kali. Cm I know I cant take D One more step towards you A Fm Cause all thats waiting is regret Cm And dont you know Im not D your ghost anymore A G You lost the love i love the most.

Fm G Cm A. Cuplikan video klip lirik lagu Jar of Hearts. Lirik dan Chord Lagu A Thousand Years dari Christina Perri.

Auto Scroll Light Mode Dark Mode Capo di fret 3 Am C I know I cant take one more step towards you G Dm Cause all thats waiting is regret Am C And dont you know Im not your ghost anymore G F F - Em You lost the love I loved the most Dm F C G I learned to live half a life Dm C Gsus G. Music video lagu Jar of Hearts yang dinyanyikan Christina Perri ini dibagikan di YouTube pada 14 September 2010. Am C I know I cant take one more step towards you.

Lagu yang dirilis pada 2011 ini menjadi salah satu singel Christina Perri dari albumnya berjudul Lovestrong. Chord kunci gitar lagu Jar Of Heart dari Christina Perri yang rilis pada tahun 2010. Am C I know I cant take one more step towards you G Dm Cause all thats waiting is regret Am C And dont you know Im not your ghost anymore G F F-Em You lost the love I loved the most.

Video clip chord gitar lagu Jar Of Heart Christina Perri. Kunci Gitar Jar Of Hearts - Christina Perri Transpose. Chord dan Lirik Lagu Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri.

Bm D I know I cant take one more step towards you A Em Cause all thats waiting is regret Bm. TRIBUNMANADOCOID - Chord gitar dan lirik lagu Jar Of Hearts - Christina Perri. Chord Kunci Gitar Christina Perri Jar Of Hearts.

Jar of Hearts adalah lagu yang dinyanyikan dan dipopulerkan oleh Christina Perri berikut chord lagunya lengkap dengan liriknya. You can use x3321x for F and xx3111 for Fm. Gdim7 D Who do you think you are.

TRIBUNWOWCOM - Lagu Jar of Hearts milik Christina Perri merupakan satu lagu barat favorit. Album tersebut dirilis pada 2011 lalu oleh label Atlantic. TRIBUN-VIDEOCOM - Chord Kunci Gitar danLirik Lagu Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri.

Think you are Am Running round leaving scars F Fm Collecting your jar of hearts.